Sunday, May 4, 2008

I love music!

Smash the tv but don't ever leave me alone without music in my ears. Ever since I was a kid, I always love music. I love singing, but kind a frustrated in playing some instruments. Well I know to play few keys on guitar, few beats on drums, few widows on keyboards and a bit of flute. Sadly it was all just "a bit". I have been participating in our church's music ministry few years back, that's why I learned to play some instruments, but never professionally. But anyway, at least I know some basics :). I just thought myself how to do it but since I became busy with other stuffs such as work and some other things, I never engaged myself enrolling in some music schools (plus the fact that it's quite costly) Yay!

Still I learn to appreciate music a lot! Whenever I do my errands, I'll be doing it non stop when there's music playing in the background. I love any kinds of music especially when you match it up with your mood, you'll most likely appreciate every beat, melody and lyrics. What I'm doing now? Listening to music launch in YM while writing this article :).

No comments: