Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Marketman just got me...

I normally visit Marketman's blog to see his new article regarding foods. As I read the first few lines yesterday, it really got me because he was telling a farewell to all his readers. I really felt bad at first knowing that he's not in good shape. Despite his anonymity, he's been idolized by too many readers just like me. Having hundreds of comments just as early morning, it kept me reading scanning every word in the article. Maybe they do felt the same way I did. At first it looks like real but I do have a bit of an idea that it might be part of the April Fools Day. Since the whole article can't be seen in the first page I quickly clicked the "read more" link.

The truth just revealed on the next page. My intuition was right but I admit it, Marketman just got me. Ha ha.. We were laughing we just got ourselves victimized yesterday. What a relief! I’m still looking forward to see more of his adventures in the future.

Happy April Fools Day everyone!!!!

No comments: